[kj] (OT) (Objection to) R.I.P. Gary Moore

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Feb 7 17:55:51 EST 2011

See Pete, call it a fault, but having watched my Grandmother succumb to dementia, I have sympathy for Thatcher. Regardless of what ever terrible decisions she made and policies she set out, you can't deny she didn't have a great mind and a strong character.

To see her now is saddening. So, I won't be cheering when she dies. I wasn't a fan of Michael Foot. Frankly he scared me with his politics. But when he died, I was saddened.

So. Let's have that debate later yeah?