[kj] Wolverhampton tribute to Paul Raven:

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 14:22:37 EST 2011

Sadly whenever KJ played in Wolverhampton they never could pulled in
the crowds to play a gig within the Civic Hall where this Wall of Fame
is. Instead they always played the smaller "Wulfrun Hall" venue
instead. In fact, I remember seeing them in 1994 playing the Wulfrun
whilst influenced by KJ, Supergarden, played the Civic Hall the same
night.

Nice tribute, would not surprise me if Jonn Penny (Ned's Atomic
Dustbin) whose name has also been put up on it, had a say in the
recommendation, considering Ned's were KJ fans and Paul Raven had some
hands on production work of some of their material in the early 90s
and Jonn Penny did the mixing when KJ played The Institute in Digbeth.

http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2011/01/22/new-names-sought-for-wall-of-fame/