[kj] OT: Lydon, US v UK punk

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:21:19 EST 2011

>From that Mo Tucker interview:

"I would never judge someone based on their political views."

Kind of "off" there at the end, given that politics and religion very much
channel the deepest expressions of a person's character.  I don't ever pry about
it but if I ever find out a person's religious or political views (as disguised
as something else as they may both be and often are) I can tell the source code
that's going to guide their morals, principles, and judgments of others.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"