[kj] OT - Paying for it..

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Dec 30 21:08:45 EST 2011

Use TOR <https://www.torproject.org/> or another anonymous proxy service if you’re worried about that stuffs…

Then again, depending on the fit of your tinfoil hat, perhaps that’s JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO…

“Just because you’re paranoid, don’t mean they’re not after you”

-some sub-Soundgarden grunge legend.

I’ve emailed you a link to the remix CD on Ebay, count yourself lucky that I didn’t take advantage of my market knowledge of limited supply and high demand, snap it up and relist it for twice the price.

(Do you get brownie points for not being a cnut <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great> when you know you can? If so then I’m so I’m counting that.)