[kj] OT - Paying for it..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 20:09:00 EST 2011

I usually do do the Soulseek/Youtube/other vid sites despite the hit-or-miss connection, and it usually does the trick but the song I'm looking for (the 6 Cabrera- and Redanka-remixes (prog house music, I think) of "Nova Heart" by The Spoons) apparently is pretty obscure. Figured I'd just buy it and get it over with.