[kj] OT - Songs for a new post-Crash generation

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 22:18:35 EST 2011

Universe €,  or Universe $
The Beautiful Fed(eral Reserve)
Money is So Our God now
Taaaa-lking With Jobs (Steve)
Europeans' Uber-State/(b-side: You’re A Peon Underfoot remix)
Rage Of Need ( "..ought to Occupy, ought to Occupy!" )
Ӕ(nr)on
Kiss My Internet Goodbye
Redundancies, TARP, & Various Repossessed Foreclosures
Pension ("..and the pension builds!")
The Weigghhht!  (of gold)
A Few Pay   (little or no taxes)
Total Evasion
You'll Never Get To Me (in my Caribbean offshore tax haven)
Writeout!  Writeout!  Writeout!...
Shop-shop
Being Fed
The Death & Debt-Collection Show
Another Bloody Kardashian!
Kiss My 401K Goodbye
Medicine Bill (“He sees his Medicine Bill, he writes a new living Will..”)
The Mock'racy
Wreck-We-Them
End-Times Song
Feast Of Craze
Remuneration
Change (“Hope is for the Loser!”)
Savagery Done (“From the bankers of Wall Street/ to the pillage of Life/tis savage'ry done, I know / tis savage'ry done, I know”)
Loose*erm* Change
The ($88 million Central Park pent-)House That Gain Built
[w/lisp?] Thong And Danthe  (gotta do what you have to for rent)