[kj] It's a Boxing Day miracle!

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Dec 28 08:08:20 EST 2011

Hi Paul

Fair enough I guess with regard to studio albums - I would completely agree.
I can think of many great studio albums that could

never be played live.

With regard to live albums, though - all I can say is that two of my all
time favourite live albums, namely (and please don't laugh too much ;o) are

Judas Priest's Unleashed in the East and Thin Lizzy's Live and Dangerous -
both of which are now well known to be crawling with

overdubs. This doesn't bother me as the songs on each are far better than
their original studio counterparts, in my opinion.

I have plenty of (early, I would hasten to add) Priest & Lizzy bootlegs to
delve into if the urge takes me!!

Peter

_____