[kj] NEU! KJ influence?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 20:17:50 EST 2011

You are more right in your post than you know.  I've read interviews (all hail The Irrational Domain site!) where KJ mention Neu and Kraftwerk and either PiL/SxPstls (or both) as influences.
Relatedly, there's also the wide and quirky range of Geordie's influences: Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen), James Edward Page, Niles Rogers (Chic! and many others), Jeff Beck, and Aram Khachaturian (the circus song), among others.