[kj] rammstein-shine or shit?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 12:53:46 EST 2011

I could be way off with this ,as it was quite a while when I came across
this discussed.
I think I recall hearing they were dudes who just wanted to start a band-
but they had no real direction, and were even considering RHCPeppers
style.
But they instead pulled together what they did with over the toppness,
smoke and mirrors (literally), pyro, RRRRRRRR, cock rock, etc -- So it was
more really born out of shtick, as opposed to some burning (no pun intended)
desire to express themselves that way.
To me they are a bit like Kiss, just maybe a bit smarter and more
progressive. And I do like some of their stuff, but yeah they also have a lot of
material that's just crap.

Adam

In a message dated 12/12/2011 12:39:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,