[kj] rammstein-shine or shit?

Countessghoulita at aol.com Countessghoulita at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 12:39:35 EST 2011

After seeing them at Zillo Festival in HIldesheim in 1998, I can definitely
tell they are shit. Mind you, a lot of band had technical difficulties
that were promptly resolved, but the singer had to pull out a flame thrower
and set a speaker ablaze. At that point I really was wondering what the hell
they thought they were; since then, no matter how they lyrics may have
improve--which I doubt, no matter how their special effects may be great--I
don't give a flying **** about Rammstein and their attitude. What I find astou
nding is that people want to learn German because of them. Yikes!

CG

In a message dated 12/11/2011 10:36:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,