[kj] rammstein-shine or shit?

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 11 13:34:33 EST 2011

just picked up the made in germany cd along with my smurf dvd,
told by the girl in hmv,'she really wanted to play it but not allowed to play non festive stuff'

i picked it up as i havn't got ich will and sonne on cd,

i looked at 2010 rockring? german gig on u tube looked awesome, but
we saw them in brixton academy the week after the shepherds bush kj gig (2005?)and we walked out after 10 minutes and sat in the bar as a man in a pot was brought in on the opener, and the band were playing on different levels and the whole thing just looked too like 'pull the plug out and they're fucked'

i read a review in kerrang 2 weeks ago which said they were becoming a pantomine.

i think till lindemann is one of the best front men around, but have i missed something?

i've yet to hear a rammstein album with more than 2 good tracks on yet they seem inpirational live on a stadium stage when they put their catalogue together.(but not in a 5000? seat venue after hearing killing joke the week before-especially after hearing sgd &dbd for the first time}

jaz once said he'd like rammstein as support?!!!