[kj] Re : nitzer ebb/ die krupps

SOUND MAGICK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:52:54 EST 2011

METHINX IT MEBBE JEST A "GOTH" THANG + YR GRUNGED OUT ARSE MIGHT JUST NOT
KNOW HOW TO BOOGIE ON DOWN ON THE DANCEFLOOR WHERE THE REAL ACTION TAKES
PLACE.IM TALKIN SMOKE MACHINES,LASERZ,STROBES,AND MOST OF ALL GIRLS! IM
GETTING THE VIBE THAT U MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A FAN OF THOSE RIDICULOUS MACHO
JARHEAD WANNA BE MOSH PIT THINGS THAT TOOK OVER POGOING AND STAGE DIVING
ETC I DUNNO SORRY TO HIT U WITH THE CAPS M8 U KNOW I LOVE U SOUNDGARDENER
MAH BROTHER