[kj] any news yet?

SOUND MAGICK soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:21:29 EST 2011

so,mister wason are you really implying that the track "absolute dissent"
is not majestic and worthy of yr o so precious PRAISE?my god man what does
it take to please you these days,do tell? i'm assuming u prefer this world
hell?

AND NO THE 2012 "SOUNDTRACK TO THE CATACLYSMIC EVENTS ACCORDING TO OUR
CHEVALIER JAZ" IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT HOT AIR=NO LIE THERE,NOT THAT THERE'S
ANYTHING WRONG WITH HOT AIR,BETTER TO BE WARM THAN SHIVERING IN THE FREEZER
WITH THE CASUALTIES...

YRS TRULY

DAMON COOK