[kj] [OT] London and Berlin in December

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 08:02:57 EDT 2011

London Gathering sounds good to me...

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: n0153 jr <nomeanswhat at gmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:06
Subject: [kj] [OT] London and Berlin in December

Fellow gatherers, come this december me and the missus will be in London (and afterwards we head to Berlin) and it would be nice to grab a pint with any of you hanging around the city that time of year...
Earlier this year, in January, me and Bo went out on a drinking frenzy through a freezing swedish night in Stockholm and it was great though he got carried away and became a little bit too wasted (and I got photos to prove!)... I hope to get to meet some of you sods whilst in old swingin' London... How about an end of the year Gathering?

Also, I will be staying in Paddington and would be eternally grateful if any of you could point me in the direction of several good stores where I might snatch up some valuable vinyl... btw, is there any chance some good shows will be going down by then?

cheers and thanks a lot!
hope to meet some of you

Jr

ttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering