[kj] [OT] London and Berlin in December

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:06:24 EDT 2011

Fellow gatherers, come this december me and the missus will be in London
(and afterwards we head to Berlin) and it would be nice to grab a pint with
any of you hanging around the city that time of year...
Earlier this year, in January, me and Bo went out on a drinking frenzy
through a freezing swedish night in Stockholm and it was great though he got
carried away and became a little bit too wasted (and I got photos to
prove!)... I hope to get to meet some of you sods whilst in old swingin'
London... How about an end of the year Gathering?

Also, I will be staying in Paddington and would be eternally grateful if any
of you could point me in the direction of several good stores where I might
snatch up some valuable vinyl... btw, is there any chance some good shows
will be going down by then?

cheers and thanks a lot!
hope to meet some of you

Jr