[kj] New KJ Cover: S.O. 36 - Japan Paul

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 11:17:37 EDT 2011

Are we talking about Gone to Earth? Genius, love it!

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:06:06 +0100
From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] New KJ Cover: S.O. 36 - Japan Paul

The Sylvian-Fripp album was very good. Most of it didn't actually sound like Robert Fripp playing guitars, although there are lengthy Frippertronic passages. The best track was 'Endgame', a mellow, singer-songwriter-style tune that was stuck as a B-side- criminal waste of a great song.

Jim.