[kj] Bootleg info and Vive Le Rock

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 10:13:15 EDT 2011

Firenze is 21st September 1983.

Been going through my bootlegs and still havent found a date or any definitive venue info for the following stuff. Anybody got any answers?

- 1979 Unperverted Pantomine Audio
- 1983 Firenze DVD
- 1983 Genova Audio
- Gulf War Dance Audio
- Act Is Done Germany 85 Audio

Also does anyone know where the live version of 'Fall Of Because' on the B side of the Fire Dances 12 inch is taken from? Finally has anyone seen a magazine called 'Vive Le Rock'? Its dedicated to Post Punk/New Wave etc and Killing Joke are featured in an issue. The magazine is advertised in the latest issue of Record Collector but I havent seen it in any shop.

Cheers

Karl