[kj] Gatherers - a big thank you to you all

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Aug 13 22:38:28 EDT 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Rage Against the Machine mobilising at short notice for free
video shoot.proceeds to go towards the Clothe The World (in Che Guvara
t-shirts made in Indian sweat shops) Fund.

Is it too much to ask that - if nothing else - all this political
fomentation result in some DECENT FUCKING MUSIC
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTsSh3_plcE> ?

If it's gonna happen it looks like the old guard are the only ones with the
balls to make it happen, sorry Kings of Leon / The Killers / Whatever the
fuck else hip people are listening to atm - I'm sure you're nice lads, but
you're not up for it.

But I know a band who is.