[kj] Broken Britain

fluke 1 fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 12:16:48 EDT 2011

'Prop up failed financial institutions with public money."

If banks would have been allowed to go bust, then it would be the ordinary people with savings in that bank who would have lost out .
Also the Public now owns parts of those banks , the Government bought shares in those banks and the banks will buy the shares back from the Government once they return to profit , so the money will be repaid .