[kj] OT - LON OMG

fluke 1 fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 02:29:34 EDT 2011

So, it is absurd to even talk about reasons when discussing unreason.

Riots of this kind are done by mobs. Do not confuse riots with lawful protests.

In 1992, Los Angeles riots started after the trial of police ended in acquittal for beating [not killing] of Rodney King who resisted arrest. After the riots ended, 53 died , thousands injured, billions in property damage. The black gangs pulled "whites" out of their cars and attacked them just for being white.

These people did not care about Rodney King in 1992. I'm certain they did not care about the guy who was confronted by the police in UK. They did not care about justice. These people are simply criminals who look for any reason to destroy all life and property around them. That is all they know.
The participants of this riot were the Lumpenproletariat attacking the working class .
The cause wasnt a protest or political, the casue was to obtain other peoples possessions without paying for them .