[kj] OT - LON OMG

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 00:18:27 EDT 2011

bongo wrote:

> so, who here would have been involved in these riots if it was 20

> years ago? I dont expect anyone here would mug injured kids, or other

> cowardly acts, but would anyone own up to torching a police car?

No, I wouldn't vandalize, rob or be an overall dickhead in a riot situation. I've always had enough respect for other people's
property even when I was a punk kid still in High School not to go trashing other people's stuff. And I've always had enough pride
and honor to say everything I have, I earned. I didn't steal it.

And I have been in a few pretty major riot situations. Back in late Summer of '86, I was at a pretty major riot in Huntington
Beach, CA on Labor day weekend, a big riot in Palm Springs around the same year, etc. I never had the urge to participate and once
cops started swooping in on people in full riot mode, I got the fuck out. At the HB riot, one cop actually caught me off-guard and
smacked the fuck outta me with a billy club.

T.B.