[kj] OT - LON OMG (London's Burning)

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:37:15 EDT 2011

I would not be surprised if the Conservative government printed the 'how to riot' leaflets. Must have been internet organization somewhere. Where the destroyed businesses insured? Bonanza for the big dept stores burned down? Lay off staff and cash in policies and bye bye recession.
After this, they will surely crackdown even more. Best thing that could happen for our Tory government. Now, its police state time!
Or isn't it already?
Next time I'm in Trafalgar Square and a bunch of anarchists are dancing away to their soundsystem, I'd better have the first few Clash albums handy for them. Or should I?