[kj] OT - LON OMG

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 00:55:43 EDT 2011

GREG SLAWSON wrote:

I also heard eyewitness accounts of the LA riots that they included whites as well (photos showed this too), and that
people were handing out looted goods to whoever wanted it. And funny, a whole block was burned down, except for the office of a
certain communist party...

+++++++++

I'm sure there were plenty o' whiteys contributing but where I was at, my buddy and I were the only crackers in sight and we were
freeways getting out of there.

T.B.