[kj] Test

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:36:52 EDT 2011

This is why I spend my twilight years playing with synthesizers. A few simple elements driving a powerful experience. The first two Human League albums were incredible. Now they describe them as experimental. Together with John Foxx's Metamatic, they are my only UK sources of inspiration. There was only Depeche Mode seemed to carry on working in this way. Dare was a bridge between that brilliant world and commercial crap.
Even Foxx petered out by his 3rd album. I guess they all got desperate for money? Wasn't there a band in Dusseldorf too?????
Aaah, childrens favourite Gary Glitter, eh? Whatever happened to him? (Hint. The picture of him in the press was not supposed to compromise his privacy but I reckon the building on his left was that Swiss-style place just past Notting Hill tube as you go down to Portobello with the shops on the other side...)
Listen to my stuff on the below website to see how close I've gotten to great works such as The black hit of space, Being boiled and Empire state human? Sorry no haircut - its all coming out now!!!!
Anyone else been tinkering with Moogs etc???

http://www.modelaircraftmuseum.com/

Autism also affects adults.

Most are isolated and ignored
Think. Act. Transform Lives.