[kj] OT: NOM NOM NOM

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 13:38:16 EDT 2011

Yeah, there was a lot of discussion of that in the youtube comments.

"Danny is in his thirties. He punched someone old enough to be a grandfather." etc etc

Could be. I hope I'd have the self-restraint not to throw a punch in that situation. However, if you're having a row with someone and decide to escalate it by pushing them fairly hard whilst shouting "fuck you motherfucker"... you really shouldn't be surprised if the other fella retaliates.

Jamie