[kj] FW: To anyone that has bought a Sunday Camden ticket.

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 06:14:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info Jon

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:35:51 +0000
Subject: [kj] FW: To anyone that has bought a Sunday Camden ticket.

Hi

You must return your ticket to:

Customer Services
3rd Floor
Norfolk House
47 Upper Parliament Street
Nottingham
NG1 2AB

We must have it back by Wednesday at the latest. Once we have it back we will refund it. You will then need to repurchase a ticket for the Saturday.

Best regards,

Henry Ambrose
Customer Services
See ™
t: +44 (0) 115 9129000 | f: +44 (0) 115 9454583
e: Henry.Ambrose at seetickets.com
w: www.seetickets.com

3rd Floor | Norfolk House | 47 Upper Parliament Street | Nottingham | NG1 2AB.
Have you tried our new self service system ? Click here for more information – www.seetickets.com/selfservicesystem

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of See Group Ltd, unless otherwise specifically stated.
See is a registered trademark of See Group Ltd, Registered Office: 21 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QP. Registered in England No 6348619