[kj] Communion- MP3) (charge for pleasure)

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 08:41:41 EDT 2011

I think they'll do it,but it seems such a weird thing for Killing Joke to do.hope you get what you paid for Oliver.

Well, who is getting my money for this, then? I was actually getting all nervous and excited about meeting this band that has meant so much to me for years now. :( Boo. I hope I can still meet them to be honest. They have meant a lot to me even in the darkest times of my life.

-0liver