[kj] Communion- MP3) (charge for pleasure)

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:45:43 EDT 2011

Are you fucking serious? I paid for two backstage passes.

Yeah, it's dorky and I am a loser because I am not well-connected enough
down here in Texas to be able to know Jaz, et. al., personally well enough
to hang with him otherwise. I just wanted to meet him and Geordie! I
seriously admire them. I mean, seriously. I am a fan, which is short for
fanatic, and it's why I am on the list. This band is special to me. In fact,
there is even a poem I wanted to give to Jaz.

So, I spent $60 on two tickets ($0 apiece), and $100 on the "backstage meet
and greet," ($50 apiece) and "it might not happen"??? That is ridiculous. I
love Jaz and gang and would just like to frickin' meet them once in my life!
And here I have been getting all nervous about meeting them, too. WHo is in
charge of this crap?

:(

-0liver