[kj] ESS Finally!

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Fri Apr 15 04:35:28 EDT 2011

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/catalogues/999-vinyl.asp http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/catalogues/399-albums.asp

At last the Killing Joke European Super State is in production. The CD single is now a 6 Track CDEP. All orders for the single will be changed to the CDEP at no additional charge. It is expected in the week commencing the 2nd May

Better news there is a Transparent Blue Vinyl 12 Inch being made. This is a limited edition of 300 copies and is exclusive to What Records. It is bound to be highly collectable and much sought after.

If you originally ordered the CD single....then you are guaranteed a 12 inch if you order it. Priority then will be given to fans who buy both the CDEP and 12 inch.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers

Tim

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/live/landing/landing193.asp

What Records
Shelford House Farm Barn, Lutterworth Road, Burton Hastings, Warwickshire, CV11 6RD, UK

t. +44 (0) 1455 221189
e. whatuk at aol.com
w. www.whatrecords.co.uk http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/

Change your newsletter options: http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/newsletter-options.asp .

What Records has a responsible email policy. We have sent you this email after you provided us with your details at our web site.

Terms & Privacy. http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/legal.asp