[kj] Tour drummer will be Ben Calvert: FYI

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 01:57:25 EDT 2011

After BPF, Ben is the best man for the job. He's got the chops, puts his back
into it and doesn't play like he's a session guy. He's got fire in his eyes when
he plays that stuff. I'm so glad I got to see them last year with BPF but, I
gotta admit, I'm really looking forward to hearing them with Benny. He makes
them sound SO good!

Leigh
 --

http://www.streetmeat.bandcamp.com