[kj] Tour drummer will be Ben Calvert: FYI

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:00:21 EDT 2011

I remember there was a kerfuffle on the 2003 tour with some members of the
band on different pay arrangements to others. You'd think though with the
original line-up back together they'd have put that nonsense behind them. It
just doesn't seem right. Maybe in a democracy some members are more equal
than others (and pocket all the dosh for their lousy production!). Will we
ever really know the full story? Probably not.