[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses/Rand Paul.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 20:35:02 EDT 2011

   My own preference is usually to see what people do to other people either by
way of their policies or beliefs, or in the guise (disguised? hm..) of their
policies and beliefs.

   People, people, people.
   Policies & beliefs literally do not exist with the people who espouse them,
so people's/groups' morals are everything; that's what I focus on: what have
people X done with similar laws & power in the past? how have they previously
hijacked the power won for their own evil ends? Have they Trojan-horsed their
way into Power and to what end? Context for me is essential. I can't indulge in
the luxury of political parlour games because the consequences are way too real
to not take seriously. What pols & their followers say is one thing, but what
they do with it is who they really are.
   To me, the differences are like when in 6th grade the teacher has you all do
a report on your favorite country, so pull out the encyclopedias or Google the
damn thing, and maybe even fight with classmates as to why your country's
better. It's a whole different and much more mature/responsible thing as an
adult to then go to that country, live it a bit, and then judge it.

As some wiseguy once said, "In theory there is no difference between theory and
practice; in practice, there is."

      But still, Big Paul still ins't making it Stateside. That blows....