[kj] The Mob, Zounds, Rubella Ballet

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:54:05 EDT 2011

I've found at least two videos of them doing this track, "I Hear You
laughing," from The Fleece show April 8:

http://youtu.be/E7oNCOae0aE

Meanwhile, in Austin, this was Wire that same night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZM35jgdPY

The last of the 2 songs there is their song "106 Beats That," but,
ironically, they play it MUCH faster than it appears on Pink Flag.

Looks like The Mob are also playing the Beautiful Days festival in August,
in Devon...

-0liver