[kj] The Mob, Zounds, Rubella Ballet

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:15:38 EDT 2011

You're so lucky, Jamie!

I've seen some vids of the April 8 show on "The Mob / All the Madmen
Records" page on Facebook. It looked good to me. I've read they'll be
playing more shows (The Mob, that is). Possibly with Part 1, another great
band I'm gaga for. I really hope they are able to come to the US.

That same night, April 8, I was seeing Wire in Austin, Texas. It was sold
out. Good night for punk! :)

-0liver