[kj] KJ Camden Crawl date, venue + support:

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 11:14:44 EDT 2011

Looks like it'll be a camping job outside the ballroom - i'm getting in! bring some vodka/coke and Marlboro i'll stay there all day.

From: dpeace at bigfoot.com
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:12:13 +0100
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Camden Crawl date, venue + support:

I'm not buying a ticket if there's the chance I'll not get to see KJ.

I'm buggered if I'm paying £2688325 to see some fucking mimes and a stabbing.

Darren
Hungerford, UK