[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 09:24:43 EDT 2011

your 'analogy' is just based on your own personal opinion and speculation.

sure it made news, as it was a 'story'
But he won his election- once it was explained out it, people had an
understanding of what he was actually saying- where one agrees with his stance
or not, the sensationalism was taken out of it and it became a non issue.
something like george allen and his 'macaca' flap-- now that was
something else and he sunk faster then a rock in water. that was an issue.
I'm not even saying im a Rand Paul supporter- im neutral on him, and im
about in the middle on his statement- but to make it into something else is
bogus.

In a message dated 4/8/2011 9:30:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,