[kj] How About Martin Atkins?

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:21:58 EDT 2011

YA HOLD THA PHONE JOLEN JUST RANG ME UP SHES BEEN TALKING TO MARTIN WHILST I
WAS LOCKED UP IN JAIL FROM MARCH 19TH TILL YESTERDAY AND MARTIN DOESNT SEEM
TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT

so sir cliff "whatchu talkin bout willis" perhaps ye are not the fountain uv
all that is holy and sacred within the gathering after all...