[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 18:48:28 EDT 2011

well I think these topics make for better song fodder then singing about
solutions-
I had a good 1/2 hour discussion on all this with him- talking for 1/2
straight with him on all this was like an eternity.
He's really more into setting up counter permacultures. Separating from
the system and doing your own thing- he's given it some thought Not to the
point where he's going to organize his ideas and create a real structured
plan. That takes time and a real focused desire--
but I agree- I think it needs to be a 50/50 balance of calling things out
and solutions.

Adam

In a message dated 4/7/2011 12:46:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,