[kj] Charging extra for a set list of our choice

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 03:13:24 EDT 2011

I think it's a really interesting idea & i'd be up for doing it.
Also makes me wonder who lurks on here :)

I wonder though how they could make it work?
There will be common faves amongst jokers but you could still end up with a set list longer than a gig or people who pay for a curved ball & don't get to hear it.
Bids?

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com