[kj] 2012

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 19:54:15 EDT 2011

£50 for Gems of Power.

Hang on a minute...

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:20
Subject: Re: [kj] 2012

Perhaps Jaz could bend over, pull his painters' overalls down and audience
embers could insert coins into his ass like a human jukebox.
Ooh here's a wacky idea, perhaps they could ask fans what they want to
ear and play them without charging extra, seeing as the fans have already
aid to see them play?!
Call me mad...

> £400 for OTG in its entirety!

I'm saving up.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

On 4 Apr 2011, at 10:40, Cormac <cormacdj at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I agree: the Southbank gig was surprisingly good despite the seats. Good

> setlist, great sound, cool visuals! And, of course, great to meet new

> and old acquaintances!

> Some news for next year:

> The new album is currently being written, recorded in July and released

> in 2012.

> The band would like to play smaller venue next year (at geomagnetic

> gridline points). The crowd would be smaller and the tickets higher in

> price but the attendees would be able to choose the setlist (Jaz: "For

> example, you give us £50 to practise a song and we will play it").

> Interesting concept.

> December 2012, there are plans to play a gig on Great Barrier Island,

> NZ.

> Death & Resurrection show is long (3 1/2 hours?) and has evolved into a

> biography of Jaz's life.

> The book is still being written and is growing all the time.

> That's it for now. See you all on the next one!

> Cheers,

> Cormac

ttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering