[kj] RFH

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 17:01:26 EDT 2011

Big Pauls Knee is fucked up aswell,he had it all strapped up during rehearsals - maybe 9 gigs in 11 days or whatever would have fooked it up even more.

if they find a half decent drummer i see no reason whatsover not to attend the shows - if people are considering not going just because BPF ain't playing then don't,you're daft.