[kj] RFH

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 16:18:51 EDT 2011

Budgie playing with The Mission? Since when? This is news to me?

~ LB

In a message dated 4/4/2011 9:14:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

suppose it's fair to remember that prior to the reformation, Big Paul had
his own life going, with a wife and a career -- all of which he put back on
hold. It's not unreasonable to expect him to want to tap back into that
every now and again (just as Youth did recently with that family matter).

Still -- Killing Joke losing BPF a second time is nothing short of
heartbreaking ... especially for ticket holders.

Replacement nominees:

1. Atkins (would he still be up for it?)
2. Grohl (he won't --- the Foos are about to release an album)
3. Ted Parsons (I wish)
4. Philthy Animal Taylor (he's fuck it up, but it would be a laugh)
5. Stephen Morris from New Order (the man's sorely underrated)
6. Budgie (it would be more credible than playing with The Mission, which
is what he's doing nowadays)

Alex in NYC