[kj] RFH

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 12:59:19 EDT 2011

Rob Moss wrote:

Other commitments is all that would be fair to say.

It's his business really.

Shame.

Best one of the lot.

Out of curiosity, what is Paul's business?

I wonder if this means BPF is simply sitting out the rest of the tour dates for 2011 or has dropped out of the band "permanently?"

Also, it's typical Killing Joke when fans find out about stuff like this through other fans' conversations with band members at a
gig instead of through some official means like say, their website .... especially, well after tickets for the rest of the dates
affected have gone on sale.

And I agree, BPF was a *huge* element that made the last couple years' shows work so well. I know I commented after the Wiltern
show in LA a few months ago that he was certainly the glue and the engine that kept the band on track that night.

T.B.