[kj] RFH, Southbank

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:47:29 EDT 2011

Dave,

What a great story, I'm so glad you made it and had such a great time! Link to photos, please, or link again if I missed them.

I too had a really great time at the RFH. The sound was great, the visuals amazing and I'm so glad everyone jumped up and went for it as soon as the very first note was played. I was wondering if people were just going to sit there, it being a seated venue - so glad we didn't. I was in the third row back, stayed there and danced, so great to be able to get right up close without being in the moshpit, but boy, did my feet hurt the next day!

Thank you everyone there - a great gig!

Paula
aka Nuclear Girl