[kj] RFH, Southbank

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Mon Apr 4 04:17:32 EDT 2011

Glad you enjoyed the night Dave. Dancing down the front was a little odd
trying to avoid falling over the seats. Apart from a couple who couldn't
manage to stay on their feet, everybody was being really careful ---
sort of like a polite moshpit (if that makes any sense??)...

We were late arriving after work & travel slowing us down, so missed any
chance for pre-gig drinks. Missed the first few songs too. Good to see
Dave, Antoni, Darren, Chris & Tom, Lisa, and a few other familiar faces.
Apologies to everyone we missed this time...

Great to see all the little old ladies on bouncing duty, and I have to
say their polite "Excuse me - would you mind leaving the auditorium now"
was so much more effective than the usual meathead approach!!

Made the mistake of going to the Hole in the Wall afterwards, which made
Saturday's morning cycle ride tougher than it should have been - when I
eventually managed to get registered for a 24hour Boris bike hire...

See you all at the next one, Jane