[kj] More bitching

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 03:51:42 EDT 2010

When I was a teenager, I lived in the back of beyond, and my "local" independent record store wasn't really that useful. I read the mainstream UK music press (Sounds every week; NME & Melody Maker if they had something interesting on the cover) which at least told me what gigs were coming up & what records were being released. I bought loads of fanzines at gigs, but they were always months out of date (though often quite interesting).

So the Gathering wins.

Jamie