[kj] der ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner Bataclan

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 16:01:18 EDT 2010

Speaking of youtube....

I came across this last night. Sorry if someone has already posted a link to
this but this guy has got some seriously good KJ footage in his
collection, most all of it is GREAT quality. Of particular interest to me is
VERY high-quality footage of that Nighttime-era Munich stuff shot for German TV.
Tons of Firedances-era live footage as well (and a very short but very funny
interview clip from the same era). This guy's channel will vacuum a few hours
out of your life without you even realizing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/macsandy

Leigh

--
 http://www.nightruiner.com