[kj] As usual, KJ's choice of label leaves something to be desired...

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Wed Sep 29 14:14:14 EDT 2010

But its not much different to the way practically every single Killing Joke
article / review

I've read in the last few years or so prattles on about all the hundreds of
nomark metal

bands who have cited KJ as an influence, is it ?

At least Mojo did a feature on Killing Joke a year or so back

But - yes, I would be quite happy if I never had to see another article
about how

wonderful the Beatles / Stones / Claptrap are / were

Zep / Hendrix / the Doors remain a (guilty) pleasure of mine, though

Peter

> > Rob Moss wrote:

> > Most of these magazines are just obsessed with the 60s and early 70s.

> > For the record, the following can go fuck emselves

> > Beatles

> > Stones

> > Led Zep

> > Clapton

> > Hendrix

> > Doors

> > I acknowledge their contribution to popular culture and thank them for

it