[kj] "AD" vinyl release:

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Sep 29 10:48:14 EDT 2010

I mailed them and got a mega quick response

Qte

I'll post more news as we have them, but there will
be 180 gram vinyl (both black and colored), housed in
extra-thick vintage style gatefold covers. There's also a
deluxe version coming with a slipcase and a slipmat.

Release date will be in late October.

Unqte

Tantalising!