[kj] Another review

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:23:29 EDT 2010

Thanks for that.
Good to see it getting positive press.
While initially forgettable Depthcharge & This World Hell are real growers, the latter if only for the middle & the "never ever get to.." outro.
The more I listen to AD the more i am blown away.

Darren mentioned the Mew connection but it hadn't dawned on me how similar the start of Honour the Fire is to Am I Wry? No until I played it again:

roughly 14 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqY4f45SKqY

If you've never heard Mew, I heartily suggest you do.

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com